Forum

#1 2016-07-01 09:44:17

muqin

I don imagine it gets all kinds of play

Go Daddy Ads in the Grey Cup

Forgive me for being a few days late with this, but I was on vacation last week and didn really have a chance to put together a blog entry about this.

As you may or may not be aware, November 23 was the Grey Cup, the Canadian Football League equivalent of the Super Bowl.

I don imagine it gets all kinds of play south of the border (for Canadians, that means America, not Mexico), but the Grey Cup is NFL jerseys wholesale definitely an important sporting and cultural event up here. In the interest of undermining my own point, I should probably admit here that I only turned on the game Wholesale elite jerseys right at the end.

Anyhow, somebody pointed out to me that there had been at least one Go Daddy ad run during the game, a situation that recalled for me the company well known experience with the Super Bowl.

In terms of audience numbers, the Grey Cup doesn compare to the Super Bowl (last I checked, nothing does). But as I said, it big event TV.

I got a few comments via email from Go Daddy VP of marketing Teri Dhooge. She says Go Daddy is moving speed ahead with international expansion efforts.

Liam Eagle has worked as Wholesale jerseys from china a contributor to the Web Host Industry Review since its inception in 2000, and as editor since 2003. He has been editor of the WHIR's print magazine since its launch. His daily involvement in the gathering and reporting of Web hosting news and his regular interaction with Web hosting leaders gives him Air max shoes wholesale an uncommonly broad appreciation of the issues and tends facing the business. Through his WHIR blog, Liam spots Web hosting trends and offers opinions on the industry wide impacts of major developments and the motivation behind big announcements.

Board footer